Adobe Create Now Tour Dates Announced
Adobe has announced several dates and locations for their upcoming Create Now tour across the US and Canada. At these events, you can meet Adobe experts, watch demos of the latest and greatest software and services, network with your fellow creatives, and get answers to your questions.
- Keeping your creative world synced and organized across computers and devices.
- Understand Creative Cloud offerings for individuals, education, teams, and enterprises.
- Find inspiration, get feedback, and showcase your portfolio with Behance®.
- More efficient design production with Photoshop®CC, Illustrator® CC, InDesign® CC, and more.
- Designing websites without writing code with Adobe Muse™ CC.
- Publishing work to iPad® using Adobe Digital Publishing Suite, Single Edition.
- How to create responsive, mobile-ready content and apps with Edge tools and services.
- Video editing and motion graphics design with Adobe Premiere® Pro CC, After Effects® CC, and more.
- Tips and techniques to get the most from new features in Photoshop CC.
All events are free. You can use the links below to register or sign up to be notified when the final details of an event are released.
- San Francisco – Sep 19th, 2013 – Register
- Boston – Sep 26th, 2013 – Register
- Portland – Oct 1st, 2013 – Register
- Denver – Oct 15th, 2013 – Register
- Toronto – Oct 17th, 2013 – Register
- Washington – Nov 12th, 2013 – Register
- Atlanta – Nov 14th, 2013 – Register
- Seattle – Dec 4, 2013 – Register
- Las Vegas – Upcoming – Notify me
- Chicago – Upcoming - Notify me
- Orlando – Upcoming - Notify me
- Los Angeles – Upcoming - Notify me
- New York – Upcoming - Notify me
Liked This? Read These!
Extensis reveals the most popular fonts used on the Web through its WebINK service. Read More
Considering a calendar project? Don't miss this free webinar from Paperspecs.com with tips and advice for making calendars. Read More
New Creative Cloud option offers photographers the chance to get Photoshop, Lightroom, and more for $10 per month Read More
One of the key questions in this digital age is that of ownership or access. Would you like to own a few applications outright and forever, or would you rather have instant access to a much larger... Read More