Adobe Kicks off Creative Week in London
Today marks the start of Adobe's Creative Week event, a 5-day interactive webcast featuring daily discussions, debates, and demos by Adobe evangelists Jason Levine, Paul Trani, Rufus Deuchler and Julieanne Kost. In addition, there will be several show and tell sessions presented by noted UK designers.
Each day focuses on a different theme:
Monday July 9th: Creative Industry Overview
Tuesday July 10th: Design & Publishing
Wednesday July 11th: Film & Video
Thursday July 12th: Web & Mobile
Friday July 13th: Photography & Imaging
Here's the full agenda for Monday:
Creative Industry Overview
- Creative Cloud demo by Adobe evangelist Rufus Deuchler
- Debate: Can creativity drive the UK out of recession?
- Show and Tell with Wayne Hemingway
- Tips and tricks for Illustrator and Photoshop CS6
- Show and tell with Chris Thompson, Head of Business Development at Ravensbourne school of Design and Communication
- How to design, edit and present your work using Adobe Touch Apps on your iPad or Android tablet
- Show and tell with Marc Lewis from London's School of Communication Arts
Liked This? Read These!
Sponsored by iStockPhoto. Master in a Minute Using the Warp tools in Photoshop to create a "page curl" look. News Read More
Sponsored by iStockPhoto. Master in a Minute Customize your workspace in InDesign (and Photoshop and Illustrator, too!). News Read More
Sponsored by iStockPhoto. This week's Get Creative video includes a quick how-to, and information on upcoming events, cool Web sites, and more (video below). Master in a Minute Use... Read More
The National Association of Photoshop Professionals (NAPP) is proud to announce that pioneering digital artist, author, and instructor - Bert Monroy - will bring the Adobe® Photoshop® CS3 Creativity... Read More