Anark Corp. Releases Anark Studio 3.0 The Industry's Most Advanced Interactive 3D Visualization Authoring Solution
Anark Corporation, the premier interactive 3D visualization technology and solution provider, announced the release of Version 3.0 of its flagship product, Anark Studio. Representing a major update of the industry's most advanced interactive 3D application authoring environment, Anark Studio 3.0 is the most complete, powerful and cost effective solution for organizations that need to develop and deliver enterprise-class 3D applications for interactive visualization, training, communication and game applications.
A powerful and intuitive 3D authoring tool, the award-winning Anark Studio has been adopted and tested by thousands of customers, including market and institutional leaders such as Boeing, Matsushita Avionics Corporation (MAS), Lockheed-Martin, Sony, US Army, USAF, Purdue and the CAD Center.
"Anark Studio is light years beyond your typical 3D model spinner. When Digital Rain needed to build a complex, highly interactive training system, Anark Studio gave me all the power and flexibility I needed. The impressive part is that, due to Anark's ease of use; I was able to deliver more than the client expected. I love this tool."
- Charles Goran, President, Digital Rain
Online Entertainment & Health Training organization
Anark Studio 3.0 Enhanced Capabilities
Anark Studio 3.0 enables intuitive and rapid creation of interactive 3D applications of unrivaled visual quality that address a multitude of business needs. Utilizing CAD or other 3D assets, Anark's customers can cost-effectively develop and deliver powerful product visualization, training and marketing-communication applications. Anark Studio 3.0's robust capabilities, as well as its speed and ease of development, are unmatched by other software and solution providers. The new capabilities available from Anark Studio 3.0 include:
- Large Scale 3D Applications : Create applications with thousands of highly interactive objects, seamlessly managing the complexity of enterprise-level needs.
- Faster Workflow : Productivity increases of over 80% compared to previous versions. Anark Studio is the fastest method of building large-scale interactive 3D presentations on the market.
- Enterprise-Class Connectivity : With XML and Playback Module support, Anark applications now integrate tightly into existing data sources.
Anark Studio 3.0 Key New Features
Anark Studio 3.0 contains dozens of major new features that were driven by customers working on mission-critical projects in aerospace, manufacturing, game development and defense.
After spending months in the trenches with its customers, testing new features against tight deadlines and real-world requirements, Anark added the following features to Version 3.0, resulting in a robust platform with the depth to handle current and future project needs:
- Text : Sharp text that integrates seamlessly with your 3D objects.
- Drag and Drop Components : Easily add pre-built buttons, menus, and more to your presentation.
- XML : Load XML into your presentation for true dynamic access to external data sources.
- Playback Modules : Stream fully interactive components during run-time into your presentation.
- Actions : Rapidly add interactivity without scripting.
"We are extremely pleased with the robust new capabilities of Anark Studio and Client 3.0 and the value they provide to our customers," said Stephen Collins, President and CEO of Anark Corp. "Effectively repurposing 3D and other media assets to deliver large scale interactive applications throughout the enterprise is now made possible by the power of Anark Studio and Client 3.0. We are seeing our major enterprise and institutional customers save time and money, design and build better products, and provide more effective training and communications applications to their employees and customers alike. The value is immense."
Anark Studio 3.0 is a part of the Anark Media Platform, a complete suite of Anark products that enable the cost effective development and delivery of large scale interactive 3D applications. The platform consists of Anark Studio, Anark Client, Anark Client SDK and Anark Format SDK. By addressing each of the critical aspects of interactive 3D content development, the Anark Media Platform ensures clients are able to successfully deliver applications independently, or with the help of Anark Services.
Anark Studio 3.0 retails for $3,499. Evaluations are available upon request. For more information visit www.anark.com .