D.C, Get Ready for Two Days of InDesign Training
Need to get more done in less time? Do you use Adobe InDesign? These two full-day fast-paced fun-filled seminars presented by internationally-known InDesign master Anne-Marie Concepcion will give you the tips tricks and techniques you need to make the leap from "user" to "Power User!"
InDesign is an industrial-strength application but it can only perform well when you know what buttons to press which features to take advantage of and how best to use them.
Choose One Day or Two!
InDesignSecrets is proud to present two back-to-back seminars:
1. InDesignSecrets Live! Tips and Techniques for Getting the Most Out of InDesign
2. Beyond Print: EPUB and Interactive Documents from InDesign
InDesign Secrets Live PLUS Beyond Print: Washington D.C. will be held on Tuesday, September 14, and Wednesday, September 15, 2010 in Washington, D.C. Sign up early for both days and save! Early bird pricing is $199 (normally $249) and ends September 6. Early bird pricing on single-day registration is $129 (normally $149) and ends September 6.
Day 1: InDesignSecrets Live!
Seminar topics include:
• The Top 10 Techniques every InDesign user needs to know
• Automating formatting and styles for maximizing your productivity!
• Troubleshooting: What to do when things (inevitably) go wrong
• 10 free scripts plug-ins and add-ons that will make you very very happy
• Covers InDesign CS2, CS3, CS4, and CS5!
• Plus Anne-Marie will offer both a morning and an afternoon Q&A session!
Day 2: Beyond Print: EPUB and Interactive Documents from InDesign
Seminar topics include:
• 5 Keys to a successful EPUB export
• Building navigation links efficiently
• Techniques for making smaller and faster interactive PDF files
• Making the choice: Exporting SWF or FLA from InDesign
• From InDesign to iPad: Digital magazines, PDFs, and EPUB
• Plus Q&A throughout the day assures that you get your problems solved!
Along with the full day of training and a set of digital handouts and samples, your registration fee includes over two hundred dollars worth of extras:
• a one-year subscription to InDesign Magazine ($59 value; if you have a subscription already it can be extended)
• one-month "all you can eat" subscription to the lynda.com online training library ($25 value!)
• a set of two great InDesign plug-ins and 10 must-have InDesign scripts (valued at $50)
• The InDesignSecrets Top 40 Tips eBook (normally $10)
• Plus door prizes will be drawn from the list of registered attendees (must be present to win). Prizes include books training videos software and more!
Group and Education Discounts
If you register three or more people with the same type of ticket at the same time, you are eligible for a big discount! To get this discount, please choose 3 or more tickets and type GROUP in the Discount Code category. Students and faculty, please write to us at email@example.com for a special discount code.
Due to the economic climate, we understand that many InDesign users are looking for jobs and wanting training. If you are currently unemployed we can offer you a discount, too. Contact us at the email address above.
About the Presenter
Anne-Marie "HerGeekness" Concepcion owns a busy cross-media design studio in Chicago and is one of the industry's best-known Adobe trainers and consultants. She's the co-host of InDesignSecrets.com and hosts our sister site, InCopySecrets.com, for editors and designers working in an InDesign/InCopy worfklow. She also presents many video tutorials at lynda.com on InDesign, InCopy, Acrobat, and even Facebook and Twitter. The tips and insights she shares in her free DesignGeek e-zine are enjoyed by thousands of designers publishers and prepress professionals around the world. Learn more about Anne-Marie at her company's web site Seneca Design & Training. http://www.senecadesign.com/
Liked This? Read These!
The new course "InDesign CS5 to EPUB, Kindle, and iPad" will help you take your existing print publication skills and enhance them so that you can create and distribute content for ebook readers and... Read More
Red Bull Art of Can is a national juried exhibition featuring artwork in a variety of media that have one thing in common -- they are all inspired by Red Bull or crafted from the iconic blue and... Read More
On September 17, 2009, David Blatner will present a full-day seminar in St. Louis, Missouri. "InDesignSecrets Live: Tips, Tricks, and Techniques" will cover a wide range of topics: * The Top 10... Read More
Press release InDesignSecrets announced the beginning of their 2010 Adobe InDesign seminar tour, including one-day events in Minneapolis, MN; Secaucus, NJ; Austin, TX; Cleveland, OH; Detroit... Read More