Get the 2014 Photographer's Outlook
Photoshelter offers photography portfolio websites, plus tools for photo sales, marketing, and archiving. And right now, they're also offering a free 28-page PDF called The Photographer's Outlook on 2014.
The Photographer’s Outlook reveals trends in photography with the results of a survey of 5,787 photographers worldwide.
The survey questions included:
• Who photographers look to for inspiration
• What blogs they read to keep up on industry news
• How they plan to market their photography in 2014
• Which social networks they use to generate an audience for their work
• Whether they will invest money to improve their photography skills this year
• Compared to last year, whether they expect to make more or less money from their work
The Photographer's Outlook is free, but you have to provide an email address to download it. Several other free guides are available from Photoshelter, including:
Liked This? Read These!
Press release Read More
PhotoShelter provides portfolio and e-commerce websites for photographers. Those services cost between $10 and $50 per month, but right now you can benefit from the company's expertise without paying... Read More
Take your photography skills to a higher level, each week with a new lynda.com series by Ben Long. Read More
PhotoShelter offers several free, informative guides for photographers on a wide range of creative and business-related topics. The latest is a 37-page PDF called The Photographer's Guide to... Read More