New eBook Is Guide to InDesign CS5
The InDesign Secrets Guide to What’s New in InDesign CS5 eBook (PDF, 106 pp, $9.95) is your secret weapon in discovering how to use and best apply CS5’s new features to the projects you’re working on today. The book is by Pariah S. Burke, Anne-Marie Concepcion, and David Blatner.
Dozens of new features are logically organized into 7 chapters:
- What’s New: with Text & Typography (span/split columns, document fonts, balance columns, more);
- What’s New: with Pages (mixed page sizes, more);
- What’s New: with Documents (track changes, presentation mode, CS Review, more);
- What’s New: with Objects (autofit, gridify, Gap tool, Layers panel, more);
- What’s New: with Images (content grabber, Mini Bridge, live captions, more);
- What’s New: with Interactive PDFs & EPUBS (Preview panel, EPUB export, more); and
- What’s New: with Animation (animating, object states, multimedia import, more).
Download a Sample (12 pp, a 1.6 MB PDF) from the What’s New: with Images chapter.
Only $9.95 for each copy of the full e-book (106 pp); download it immediately after purchase.