New eBook Is Guide to InDesign CS5
Press ReleaseThe InDesign Secrets Guide to What’s New in InDesign CS5 eBook (PDF, 106 pp, $9.95) is your secret weapon in discovering how to use and best apply CS5’s new features to the projects you’re working on today. The book is by Pariah S. Burke, Anne-Marie Concepcion, and David Blatner.
Dozens of new features are logically organized into 7 chapters:
- What’s New: with Text & Typography (span/split columns, document fonts, balance columns, more);
- What’s New: with Pages (mixed page sizes, more);
- What’s New: with Documents (track changes, presentation mode, CS Review, more);
- What’s New: with Objects (autofit, gridify, Gap tool, Layers panel, more);
- What’s New: with Images (content grabber, Mini Bridge, live captions, more);
- What’s New: with Interactive PDFs & EPUBS (Preview panel, EPUB export, more); and
- What’s New: with Animation (animating, object states, multimedia import, more).
Download a Sample (12 pp, a 1.6 MB PDF) from the What’s New: with Images chapter.
Only $9.95 for each copy of the full e-book (106 pp); download it immediately after purchase.
Liked This? Read These!
The new course "InDesign CS5 to EPUB, Kindle, and iPad" will help you take your existing print publication skills and enhance them so that you can create and distribute content for ebook readers and... Read More
Press Release The InDesign Secrets Guide to the InDesign CS5 ACE Exam eBook (PDF, 155 pp, $9.95) is the most thorough resource available for anyone interested in becoming an Adobe... Read More
Adobe has released a new extension for InDesign that adds a panel you can use to explore all the new features in CS6. Read More
It’s not unusual for a layout to specify that all pages should start and end on common baselines. It’s standard practice in books and most magazines. InDesign’s not perfect at it, but using the... Read More