Online Help for Color and Paper Choices
Neenah Paper has unveiled its Think Ink: Color Unleashed microsite, giving designers an unparalleled ability to build color palettes that inspire design and paper choices. The site comes on the heels of the Neenah version 1.1 of Think Ink: Color Unleashed iPhone/iPod Touch app.
“We were overwhelmed with the positive response to our Think Ink iPhone apps, but understand not everyone has the same smartphones or access to the newest technologies. With the ColorUnleashed.com site, users get all the benefits of the Think Ink smartphone app along with expanded features that give them incredibly creative capabilities right on their desktop,” explains Tom Wright, director of design for Neenah Paper. “Designers, printers and even end-users will find the site not only captivating and intuitive to use, but a real workhorse tool that puts powerful design and color theory tools to work in their personal workspace.”
According to Wright, the microsite will be especially useful to designers because it’s a color visualization tool that bridges the screen and the printed page. Designers can build color palettes with features no other site offers. With the ColorUnleashed.com site, users can:
* Create custom color palettes based on three different options: RGB and CMYK values; Neenah’s paper colors; or the Dewey Color System, the world’s only scientifically-validated color-based personality testing system.
* Create and view color palettes of RGB and CMYK values right on the screen and then with one click download the palette as an Adobe Swatch Exchange (.ASE) file and embed it into Adobe Creative Suite. This key element saves users from having to hand-enter information and instead populates a library of color swatches and Neenah Paper colors into a designer’s personal Creative Suite automatically and saves it for future use.
* Select from more than 30 Dewey scientifically validated personality attributes from a word cloud and build custom palettes.
* Order sample sheets. Designers can link directly to their Neenah Paper accounts making it easy to order samples with just a few mouse clicks. And for a limited time, Neenah is offering free sample shipping through the site.
Import their own photos or take imagery displayed from the Think Ink promotional book and play with free-form type, change paper and ink colors to simulate real ink on paper.
* View all saved color palettes and past paper sample orders.
*With a complete line-up of Neenah paper choices added to the site, users can view their designs on CLASSIC CREST, CLASSIC Linen, ENVIRONMENT Papers, as well as on other Neenah signature brands.
Liked This? Read These!
Neenah Paper makes it easy to compare paper colors with its newly updated online Color Comparison Chart. All of Neenah’s premium brands are represented, and one has only to click on a color to place... Read More
Press release Read More
Following the successful launch of CORONADO® SST, Neenah Paper is expanding its digital portfolio to include additional cut-size items in the company's CLASSIC CREST® and CLASSIC® Linen brands. These... Read More
In support of Earth Day and to recognize graphic design work among non-profit, pro-environmental organizations, Neenah Paper is seeking entries for its fourth annual "Design for the Environment... Read More