onOne Software Announces Compatibility with Mac OS X Leopard Operating System
onOne Software, Inc., provider of world-class software solutions for professional photographers and graphic designers, announces today that all of the latest versions of onOne Software's products are compatible with Apple's recently launched Leopard operating system.
"We are pleased to be able to provide these updates to our users for Mac OS X Leopard so quickly," said Craig Keudell, president of onOne Software. "We appreciate the loyal support of our customers within the Mac community and we're delighted that they will be able to benefit from the creative features of our imaging software products on the new Mac OS X Leopard operating system."
The following onOne Software products are now compatible with Apple's latest version – Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard: Genuine Fractals 5.0.4, Mask Pro 4.1.2, PhotoFrame 3.1.1, PhotoFrame Professional Edition 3.1.2, PhotoTune 2.2, Intellihance Pro 4.2.1, Essentials for Photoshop® Elements 2.0, PhotoTools 1.0, PhotoTools Professional Edition 1.0, Plug-In Suite 3, PhotoFrame Frame Collections, PhotoPresets for Adobe® Photoshop® Lightroom®, and PhotoPresets for Adobe Camera Raw.
New users of the above mentioned onOne Software products will automatically receive the latest Mac versions of these products which will operate with Leopard.
Existing users of onOne Software's Plug-In Suite 3, Genuine Fractals 5, Mask Pro 4, Intellihance Pro 4, PhotoFrame 3 and Essentials 2 for Photoshop Elements can use their auto-update feature in each plug-in to receive the latest updates or they can visit the onOne website (www.ononesoftware.com) to download the latest Mac OS X Leopard compatible installers. Existing users of the Plug-In Suite 3, Genuine Fractals, Mask Pro, Intellihance Pro, PhotoFrame and Essentials for Photoshop Elements will need the following version numbers to ensure Leopard compatibility: Genuine Fractals 5.0.4, Mask Pro 4.1.2, Intellihance Pro 4.2.1, Plug-In Suite 3.1 (now includes PhotoFrame 3.1.2 and PhotoTune 2.2), Essentials for Photoshop Elements 2.0.
About the Products
- Genuine Fractals 5 can resize images over 1,000% with no loss of detail or sharpness.
- Mask Pro 4.1 easily creates high-quality masks and selections from tough subjects like hair and glass.
- PhotoFrame 3 and PhotoFrame 3 Professional Edition create stunning border and edge effects right out of the darkroom. PhotoFrame 3 Professional Edition builds on PhotoFrame by including additional frame choices, created by professional photographers Dave Cross, Jack Davis, Jim DiVitale, Helene Glassman, Kevin Kubota, Rick Sammon and Vincent Versace.
- Intellihance Pro 4 makes optimizing your images a snap by combining eight image adjustments in one place.
- Essentials 2 for Photoshop Elements software suite includes technology from onOne Software's newly acquired PhotoTune color correction software, and onOne Software's Mask Pro, PhotoFrame, and Genuine Fractals software products fine-tuned specifically for Adobe Photoshop Elements.
- PhotoTools 1 and PhotoTools 1 Professional Edition utilize the power of Photoshop Actions to provide a wide range of imaging tools including effects, corrections and production automation in a full-featured interface.
- Plug-in Suite 3 combines full versions of four essential software tools – Genuine Fractals 5, PhotoFrame 3.1, Mask Pro 4.1 and Intellihance Pro 4.2 – as well as the new PhotoTune 2.2 as a bonus.
- PhotoTune 2 incorporates the onOne Software's newly acquired color-correction plug-ins – 20/20 Color MD 2.0 and SkinTune 2.0.
- PhotoPresets for Adobe Photoshop Lightroom features over 80 presets designed by Photoshop Hall-of-Famer Jack Davis.
- PhotoPresets for Adobe Camera RAW features over 100 presets for designed by Photoshop Hall-of-Famer Jack Davis.
About onOne Software
onOne Software develops time-saving software solutions for professional and advanced amateur photographers. onOne Software solutions have been created to help photographers spend more time behind the camera taking pictures instead of the computer workstation. Such solutions include a wide range of easy-to-use plug-ins for Adobe® Photoshop®, Photoshop Elements and Photoshop Lightroom.
onOne Software delivers the highest quality software products to users by working with a broad range of industry experts and continue to develop in-house technologies for the photographic industry on both Macintosh and Windows operating systems. Founded in 2005, onOne Software is a privately held company located in Portland, Oregon. For additional information, visit www.ononesoftware.com or call 1-888-968-1468.
Liked This? Read These!
onOne Software, Inc., announces today the availability of Essentials 2 for Adobe Photoshop Elements. Read More
Independent software developer, onOne Software, Inc. today announced an update to their popular Photoshop plug-in Genuine Fractals that uses a patented technique to increase the size and resolution... Read More
onOne Software, Inc., announces today the immediate availability of its Plug-in Suite 3 software for Adobe Photoshop. Read More
onOne Software, Inc., announces today that they will offer free Photoshop® CS3 compatibility updates to their Photoshop plug-ins PhotoFrame Pro 3, Intellihance Pro 4 and Mask Pro 4 software. Read More