Simulate Depth of Field Effects with iPhone Cameras
iPhone's app developer, emirBytes, announced that iQuikD.o.F. (iQuik-Depth of Field) is available to download in the Apple's App Store. The app is created specifically for the iPhone and iPod touch platform, utilizing the touch interface.
iQuikD.o.F was created specially for iPhoneographers to create awesome photography effects from their iPhone camera photos. Using a similar engine to the famous iQuikSplash app, iQuikD.o.F is able to process selective focusing in any photos. With such ability, iPhoneographers can produce a macro lense effects, Tiltshift effects, Miniature effects and Bokeh effects. The blur effects produced by the app is also very smooth.
The developer said, "It is also equipped with "Stack" function, where you can apply the current effects permanently and continue to process the photo again - this makes it easy for you to apply layer upon layer of blurring/focusing, without saving and reloading the photo".
* Retina display (High definition interface) support for iPhone4 and iPad users
* Easy-to-use and slick interface
* 12 depth-of-field presets, and manual drawing capability
* Fully adjustable level of blur
* "Stack" function
* Save to your device or directly upload to your Facebook account
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.1.2 or later
* 3.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
iQuikD.o.F. 1.0 is priced at $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Photography category.