Top 10 Books of 2008
If you're a careful reader of the CreativePro.com daily or weekly newsletters, you know that they feature a different book every week.
Here are the books that, according to Amazon.com, you chose most frequently from the 52 books we featured this year.
1. InDesign CS3 for Macintosh and Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide), by Sandee Cohen
2. The Photographer's Eye: Composition and Design for Better Digital Photos, by Michael Freeman
3. Layout Workbook: A Real-World Guide to Building Pages in Graphic Design, by Kristin Cullen
4. Complete Guide to High Dynamic Range Digital Photography, by Ferrell McCollough
6. Professional Design Techniques with Adobe Creative Suite 3, by Scott Citron
7. Dreamweaver CS3: The Missing Manual, by David McFarland
8. Graphic Artists Guild Handbook: Pricing & Ethical Guidelines, by Graphic Artists Guild
9. Photoshop CS3 Restoration and Retouching Bible, by Mark Fitzgerald
10. Logo Design Workbook: A Hands-On Guide to Creating Logos, by Noreen Morioka, Terry Stone [no relation], and Sean Adams