Eric J. Adams
- Features: Written by Eric J. Adams on October 1, 2007
Before you blast an angry email my way, let me explain. I'm involved in a (very) non-profit teen suicide prevention organization called Five Alive. We have big dreams, many of which depend on the attention a successful logo can bring. But because our budget is so small, we knew we couldn't afford the usual logo-design process. Instead, we posted our specs on Sitepoint.
- Features: Written by Eric J. Adams on August 29, 2007Body:
It's hard enough pitching yourself to one prospective client, but at some point you may have to face three, five, or -- heaven forbid -- seven peop
- Features: Written by Eric J. Adams on May 4, 2007Body:
If your business isn't firing on all cylinders, or you're stuck in a middle gear, it's time to open the hood and tweak your engine of commerce.
- Features: Written by Eric J. Adams on April 2, 2007Body:
It's far easier to retain clients than find new ones.
- Features: Written by Eric J. Adams on January 2, 2007Body:
In the headlong rush that is our lives today, the start of another year is a better time than most to sit down and take stock.