- Features: Written by Conrad Chavez on July 21, 2014In photography, blurring the background is often desirable because it helps draw attention to the subject. Some digital compact cameras now have features that help you use traditional background blurring techniques which in the past would have required an SLR camera.
- Features: Written by Conrad Chavez on June 9, 2014You can save time reformatting text you import into applications like Word and InDesign, and prevent unwanted styles from appearing in your documents, by taking advantage of features that automatically adapt text styles to match the current document.
- Features: Written by Conrad Chavez on April 29, 2014The debut of Lightroom Mobile on the iPad naturally brings high expectations: Can this new app help a tablet replace a laptop in a raw photo workflow, and how well do photographers' favorite features of the desktop version of Lightroom translate to the Apple iPad?
- Features: Written by Conrad Chavez on January 15, 2014The file filtering features in Adobe Bridge and Adobe Photoshop Lightroom can save you lots of production time by helping you quickly target files you need to work on, and tracking your progress.
- Features: Written by Conrad Chavez on October 9, 2013How to use your domain name and subdomains to build up a unified online presence as you extend the reach of your creative business online.
- Features: Written by Conrad Chavez on April 10, 2013
Digitizing an archive of film images can be a time-consuming process. Instead of opening hundreds of individual scans in Photoshop, things will go much faster if you use Adobe Photoshop Lightroom or Adobe Camera Raw with Adobe Bridge. Their streamlined workflows and ability to edit TIFF and JPEG files can accelerate the process of importing, editing, and organizing incoming scans.
This article assumes that you have some experience using Lightroom 4 or Adobe Camera Raw 7. What you’ve learned editing digital camera images in these applications will help you with film scans too.
- Features: Written by Conrad Chavez on April 10, 2013Give old film a new digital life with this complete workflow for Lightroom or Adobe Camera Raw with Bridge.