Pariah Burke (http://iamPariah.com) is a creative professional trainer and a design, publishing, and digital publishing workflow expert and consultant whose passion is helping creatives be creative while reducing frustrations and impediments to creativity. A prolific author, Pariah literally wrote the book and the curriculum on digital publishing, ePublishing with InDesign (http://iamPariah.com/books), wrote the first book for experienced InDesign users, Mastering InDesign for Print Design and Production, has authored and co-authored other books on epublishing, Creative Suite, Adobe Illustrator, and QuarkXPress, and has published more than 450 tutorials and articles (http://iamPariah.com/articles). When not traveling, Pariah lives in the greater Boston area where he writes (a lot) and creates (many) projects and publications for Inspiring, Informing, and Empowering Creative Professionals™.
- Features: Written by Pariah Burke on November 17, 2013Interactive timelines are great, but they can be difficult and time-consuming to build with your usual set of digital tools. These three specialized sites can help you create engaging, interactive timelines quickly and easily.
- Features: Written by Pariah Burke on November 11, 2013Whether you’re looking for your next great full-time adventure, a part-time supplement, or great freelance projects, this place called the World Wide Web offers a number of great places to find creative work. Here are the best eight of those places for creative pro job listings.
- Features: Written by Pariah Burke on October 14, 2013The third installment in the “Elemental Photo Manipulations” series highlights tutorials and amazing artwork that defies the laws of physics by bending and twisting air, smoke, light, and even gravity itself.
- Features: Written by Pariah Burke on October 7, 2013In just 10 seconds you can make any face more appealing with these simple Photoshop techniques.
- Features: Written by Pariah Burke on September 30, 2013“Elemental Photo Manipulations” is a four-part series highlighting tutorials and inspirational amazing artwork combining photography with Photoshop in surreal, mind-bending, and sometimes startling ways. In this second installment in the series marvel at the way artists have bent the very Earth—dirt, stone, metal, and even the flora—to their whims.