Create InDesign Effects that Wow!
This article is excerpted from the August/September 2009 issue of InDesign Magazine, #31. Subscribe to InDesign Magazine.
Of course, InDesign well-suited to laying out serious documents. But when you want to have a little fun, you don’t have to turn to Photoshop or Illustrator -- you can stay with your old friend.
Seven experts show you how to create effects within InDesign that’ll make you say “Wow!”
Here are the seven tutorials in this excerpt:
1. Down 'n' Dirty Duotones, by Diane Burns
2. Rip It Good: Simulate Torn paper, by Mike Rankin
3. Create Reflections in InDesign, by Mike McHugh
4. Jellify Anything, by Mike McHugh
5. Interactive InDesign PDF or SWF Image Gallery, by Rufus Deuchler
6. Ghostly, Gaussian, Grungy Type, by David Blatner
7. Pimp Your Drop Caps, by Ted LoCascio
To download the excerpt as a PDF file, click the image below.